- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
What Multiplayer Games Are Availible?
19347/26%ID #1044 : Revision: 1.0 - Last update: 2006-06-06 04:10 by : Ruin
· Hamburger Hill – The player who spends the most time in the central area of the map wins.
· Last Man Standing – The winner is the last one standing.
· Sharpshooter – The winner is the player who has the most kills at the end of the game.
· Firefight – The map is seeded with randomly placed enemies, whom the player must defeat.
· Mission – The game plays like a single-player mission, with the same objectives, enemies and so on. If your team does not have the required equipment for a mission, a chat message will go out informing all players of this and the game will not advance.
· Recon - The players must make it from the insertion zone to the extraction zone.
· Hamburger Hill – The winner of a Hamburger Hill game is the team that spends the most time in the central area of the map.
· Search and Rescue – The winner is the team that finds the three hostages placed on the map and escorts them to safety successfully. The hostages are invulnerable to fire.
· Last Man Standing - The winner of this game is the last team still alive at the end of the game. If time runs out before one team can eliminate all of its rivals, the win goes to the team with the most kills.
- Where Is the Official Support Page for Ghost Recon?
- Where Can I Download the Latest Patch?
- Is There a Demo?
- How Many Missions are in Ghost Recon?
- FPS and Soundcards?
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- Are There Dedicated Servers?
- Home LANs and The All Seeing Eye (ASE)
- UBI.Com is Trying to Launch the Wrong Game
- What Multiplayer Games Are Availible?
- UBI.Com is Crashing!
- When trying to play online, I am getting error message The plugin list URL was not found in your settings file. !!DialogLogin.Error.ERROR50!!(en)