- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
How do I get into Ghost Recon Online quickly?
3586/4%ID #1157 : Revision: 1.1 - Last update: 2012-07-28 23:11 by : Rocky
So you're not a readme type of guy, that's okay, here's the skinny on what you need to know to get right into the action without getting shot every 5 seconds.
GHOST RECON ONLINE ESSENTIAL INFORMATION TOP TEN
1. Give your enemy less of a target area and make your shots more accurate at the same time by using stances to your advantage. So CROUCH (C) and go PRONE (CTRL) are esential, use these stances wisely.
2. Area too hot for crouching? SPRINT out of the danger zone (SHIFT), but quickly get back to crouch or prone to level your weapon.
3. Right Mouse Button is your essential zoom button for scoping in close on your target.
4. When using cover switch the camera view (Q) to get the best possible line of fire from your vantage point.
5. Hand your hand combat more your type of thing? Or maybe some dude just ran around the corner right in your face, introduce hom to the butt of your rifle by using the melee key (Mouse 3).
6. Rate of Fire is one of those key binds that is guaranteed to be different in every game, don't hash around looking for it, it's the X key in Ghost Recon Online.
7. Reload on the other hand is the same in almost every shooter, so we don't need to tell you, it's R, do we?
8. I is for Inventory, adjust your loadout and extras in here.
9. Special weapons are F, so bash on that F key to unleash your extra goodies.
10. Firing from henind cover with your weapon resting on the cover, gives you an accuracy bonus.
- Where Is the Official Support Page for Ghost Recon?
- Where Can I find Mission Walkthroughs for Ghost Recon?
- What Do the Medals Mean in Ghost Recon?
- When Was Ghost Recon Originally Released?
- How Big Are the Maps In Ghost Recon?
You cannot comment on this entry