- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
Low or locked 50 FPS solution.
6219/8%ID #1153 : Revision: 1.0 - Last update: 2012-06-29 16:42 by : sinistro2010
Issues with locked 50fps (for example on a 120Hz 3d monitor) can be resolved as follows.
Create a custom resolution of 1919x1080
In Nvidia Control Panel, Click on
- click change resolution then
- click on Customise
- click Create Custom Resolution
- Select 1919 X 1080
Start Future Soldier, and go to the Settings to change to your new resolution.
With these settings and a good graphics card (GTX 680 and higher) it should be possible to get 120FPS with these settings.
- Why does my reticule sway from side to side making it very difficult to aim?
- My campaign won't progress past mission 2, or Mission 7: Get me Rosen.
- In Welcome to Juarez but when I go to the under ground tunnel, my game crashes..consistently.
- Whenever I equip the GL for my rifle in SP, the mission only starts me out with 1 grenade. How do I fix this? I have version 1.05.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC locked to 24Hz?
You cannot comment on this entry